Monday 13 January 2014

Practical// Inner Sleeve First Examples

Example ONE: 


I came up with this as a first example. I didn't exactly know what I was going to produce, I guess thats a good thing when you are trying to design a pattern as you don't know what to expect. This has come out alright, could be better. I think the lines make it seem to hard and unforgiving. I want something that will flow and suit the music of Tame Impala.

Example TWO: 


This example is much more suitable. The lines are only on an opacity of 3% and personally it think they are still too visible. However on my Illustrator file you can barely see them. Still not 100% happy with this design. I need to make these lines fit more with the design as at the moment they are too bold and interrupt the rest of the design. 

Example THREE:


The lines this time are just on an opacity of 2%. Two of the lines for some reason seem to be of a higher opacity so I will need to go back and work on that. I don't know if I like this that much, I like it but don't know if I want it for the final inner sleeve. I want there to be more colour. I also need to put it next to the outersleeve and see if they work well together. 

Things left to do:
  • Download card (This is given to you so you can download the digital version of the album
  • Finish inner sleeve! ( This will hopefully be printed tomorrowso I need to make sure it is done to a standard I am happy with and printed on a decent stock. 
  • CD Cover? ( Do i need to do this? I have never constructed one before so this could be worth my while)

No comments:

Post a Comment