Sunday 19 January 2014

Practical// Final Prints











Overall I am very pleased with my final outcome  but the journey to the finish has been very bumpy.
Firstly my printing was delayed massively because the print rooms had no stock that I needed in order to get a good finish. This meant I had to wait around spending a lot of money printing on different paper that I was not familiar with.

The centre labelling, as you have read, was not meant to look like it looks. That was something I had only a couple of hours to sort out. I was informed the sticky matte paper I need would be here by Friday lunch time so I decided to wait, cutting it vert fine. Unfortunately, the paper didn’t arrive so I had to act fast and come up with a new simple design. 


Next time when it comes to printing, I want to discover where else prints in Leeds so that I can always get a finish that I will expect! I very much enjoyed the practical side to the dissertation as album art work is potentially an area I want to work in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment