Thursday 16 January 2014

Practical// 4 Page Album Cover Printed






Unfortunately, this didn’t work at all for me and I had to come up with a new idea. I decided to print on a thin matte because it folded easily. I then laminated it to make it more durable.

The problem was the final outcome was way too soft and limp meaning it lacked structure. For some reason because of its net, the inner sleeve wouldn’t fit properly inside the cover packing and it was after this I decided to think of something new. 


This was a shock as this had been the initial idea through out. When this didn’t work for me it was hard to think of what to do next, However, it was a relief when I decided to keep it simple and make to separate album covers. One for the A & B side and one for C & D side.

No comments:

Post a Comment