Sunday 12 January 2014

Practical// Centre Labelling


Centre Labelling 


Considering this is the first time I have mocked up a 12 inch record I didn't know what size anything was. I wasn't that keen on getting my informtation over the internet so thought it wise to get the information myself. The center labelling for the record above is 10cm x 10cm. This is this size I will be going with. 

...................................................................................................................................................................






At the moment my centre labelling is very simple. (may I point out quickly that the white strokes won't be on the final print). The white text works wonders against the background and this has given me great confidence with this. I could go ahead and play with some other designs but I'm not sure its necessary. considering that the background is visually very attractive it does the job very well.  





No comments:

Post a Comment