Tuesday 7 January 2014

Practical// Design Sheets// Initial Ideas



IDEA ONE: My First idea was to brand a band or performer that sells its music through music television and through soical media, not through album covers. I went onto Twitter and began researching who the most followed people were. This idea was a good one, but the fact of the matter was I didn't want to brand such performers. 


 


IDEA TWO: This idea was the strongest but by far the hardest. I want to invent the multimedia album cover booklet that would appear on programs such as Spotify and Itunes. The multimedia album cover is an album cover/ booklet that is digital. The booklet is full about the bands information, including their music videos, lyrics, songs, interviews. Personally this is something I think will be the future of the album cover. Its defiantly something I want to create in the future. However at the moment I do not have the skills to perform such a task. 


IDEA THREE: This idea is the idea I am going with and I know the one I will most enjoy. I have taken a band from today that is becoming more and more recognised. This band is Tame Impala. I simply want to rebrand them through their album 'Lonerism'. This means making a 12" album cover, centre labelling, inner sleeves. CD Album cover, booklet, CD. Promotional poster. This will then be all printed and executed to the best of my ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment