Tuesday 14 January 2014

Practical// Printed Inner Sleeve





Here are my printed inner sleeves. Overall the outcome is fine. The only problem which faced me when I was printing was the print room didn't have any fireproof paper in stock. This is the paper I really needed to print on because it's the most durable and flexible stock in the print room. Ideal stock for an inner sleeve. The problem with matte, which in this case I printed on , is it's easily ripped and the ink smudges even when dry. When taking the inner sleeve out of the outer packaging it will be handled a lot and will smudge over time. That and the persons hands will get inky! 

I don't yet know how it will cope in the outer sleeve, it might be very tricky to put in and take out. Which annoys me as when people take it out to look it will be a hassel and will most likely be damaged in the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment